Well, it’s just over a week since we launched our Mega Deals at Gift Kenya. The reception has been favorable, and the feedback very encouraging.
When we say Mega Deals…we really mean MEGA deals. To thank you all, and to celebrate our first week of these Mega Deals (Daily & Weekend Deals), we have put all our first 7 deals as our “Deal of The Day”. Unbelievable, right? How about if we told you all 7 deals will be running for the next 3 days? You decide!
Don’t worry about being selfish, the deal has no limit! So you can send flowers, cakes, chocolates or any others gifts to Kenya without worrying about whether others can order as well ! Let them know too.
Share the love. Spread the word.
Can it get any cheaper to send gifts to kenya? You bet there is!
We will go straight to the point.
Here is how we make it even cheaper to send gifts to Kenya! We have now introduced our Daily Mega Deals!
– There will be one special deal every weekday, and one for the weekend!
– You can identify the deal via the Daily Mega Deal box which has a yellow background!You can’t miss it!
– Each deal will run for 24 hours, except the weekend deal which will run throughout the weekend.
– The deal could be flowers, cakes, or any other gift on the website.
– The deal can only be ordered when it is running.
– The delivery date, however, can be any day. You can order it, and have it delivered after one month if you wish!
So, there you have it. A simple explanation of our mega deals.
You can become a fan on The Gift Kenya Facebook page or follow us on The Gift Kenya Twitter profile to get an alert as soon as a new deal is active!
The two most common questions we receive from our website visitors are :
1. How much do you charge to deliver?
2. How do you deliver?
– First and foremost, gift delivery charges have been waived indefinitely. So, gift delivery in Nairobi, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nakuru, Eldoret and any other major town in Kenya is and will remain free. We want to be upfront with our visitors, so what you see is what you pay. There are no surprises when you are about to checkout. You will not suddenly see additional “service charges” or “delivery charges”. So, bear that in mind – always : All items on Gift Kenya come with FREE DELIVERY. And you can expect it to remain so for the foreseeable future. We are only ever going to change this approach if we introduce a self-collection option, and the change would be to make it cheaper!
-Secondly, we deliver via various means. If the delivery address is within range of our HQ, our customer care staff will personally come and deliver the gift. We do this because we want to assure you that we care about how you feel about our service, and we want to hear it first hand when we deliver! Plus, we just love to see the smiles when someone is receiving a gift. If the delivery area is not within range of our office, our very efficient courier partners will do the job.
So, there you go, the two most common questions answered.
Thank you for your support, and as always, enjoy shopping for the best Kenya Gifts at our store
Let’s face it, some of us were too busy. Some of us did not think it was important. Some of us thought Valentine’s is overrated. Or maybe the local florist was out of flowers. Or maybe some of us were, well…we’d rather not say! :p
For one reason or another, you did not manage to show your love on Valentine’s. You feel you should have sent some gifts to your loved ones. And now you are worried that your speical one is pissed. Worry no more…because at Gift Kenya, we don’t believe date should be a factor when expressing your love. Which is why we have a new category that should more than make up for Valentine’s : The Absolute Romantic category.
“But”, you say, “I don’t need to make up for anything!”. But, did you know that many people feel sad the day after Valentine’s? This is because they think that the only time they are going to get similar gestures of love is next year, so this is your chance to show them they are wrong, a chance to keep the love going. Everyone is sending gifts just on Valentine’s. Be different. Show your loved ones they are more special than the rest of the world. Show them what they mean to you. Show them that you are Absolutely Romantic!
We have some great news.
You can now send gift vouchers to Kenya ! We added these to our store and the prices are simply unbelievable!
We have made a deal with Nakumatt and Tusksys and you can now purchase the vouchers for your loved ones in Kenya. In addition, we also have gift vouchers for giftkenya.com . Perhaps you are just confused on what to get your loved ones and would like them to choose for themselves? Well, just get them a voucher and you are set. Incredibly, there is only a surchage of KSH 30 on the value, to cover for payment transaction fees.
What are you waiting for?! Enjoy shopping for your loved ones at Kenya’s favorite online gift shop!
Good news readers!
The newly launched MPESA Prepay Safari card is fully usable on our store. I have just received news from our technical team and I am delighted to inform you that it has been tested and works.
All you need to do is make sure you have sufficient balance in your card. You can now shop and send gifts to your loved ones in Kenya and pay using the M-PESA Prepay Safari Card.
When making a payment using this card, select the option to pay via Paypal /Debit & Credit cards.
As always , we are striving hard to make sure you can shop very conveniently at Kenya’s favorite online gift store !
For more information on the MPESA Safari card and how to get one, please go to http://www.safaricom.co.ke/index.php?id=1229
We would first of all like to thank all of those who have supported us from the day we came up with the idea of providing an efficient service to send gifts to Kenya. You know who you are! Thanks, and we will be sending you some gifts via giftkenya.com soon :p
While the business was in operation prior to 1st February (hence the “quotes”), we decided to only have the official date after all the teething problems had been ironed out.
We have enabled the following features which were under testing :
- Live Help – See the green image on the left? Just click on it, and our representative will be with you in seconds.
- ZAP Payment – We added this to the existing payment modes.
- More products – This has no end, we have added more products, and we will be ading even more!
- Discount codes – If you look in the right places [hint: facebook , twitter ;)] , you will find a few discount codes!
- Referral discounts -Well, you gotta place an order to see this in action. Well, we have to reward you for referring others to us, right?
In addition, prices have been slashed – you can now send flowers to kenya at a much cheaper rate. Cakes too!
- Pesapal payment – For both registered and unregistered users!
- Specialised services – Such as wedding cakes, flower arrangement, and more!
- SMS & Email Updates -It’s under testing. It should be ready before Valentine’s.
- Gift Vouchers – Sometimes getting the right gift for a loved one is tough : our gift vouchers will help reduce the stress. Let your loved one choose the gifts they want.
- Same Day Delivery**- As the name says, you will be able to have the gift delivered on the same day.
** Not applicable to cakes – we don’t want you to have a cake that was hastily made!
With our service, you should have no reason not to send gifts to Kenya online!
We have an update for you!
First of all, 1st February is the official launch date of GiftKenya.com . We will be enabling more features, that we have for you! Yes, that’s right, what you see currently are just “some” features. Here is a list of upcoming features:
- Live Help – so that you can chat with us while browsing the site. Even if it’s just to say hello.
- Testimonials – see what others are saying about us.
- More payment modes – we currently support MPESA, Bank Transfer, Paypal, Credit Cards & Debit Cards.
- More products – err…does this need any explanation?
And this is what you can expect a little later :
- SMS & Email updates – When your loved one receives the gift, you will immediately receive an alert.
- Referral discounts – Get free coupons for referring your friends. Accumulate enough, and you can get free gifts – Don’t worry, we won’t tell your loved ones the gift was “bought” for free
- Free laptops with every order – NOT! Gotcha, haha!
And while you were reading this post, people were ordering Valentine’s gifts for their loved ones. What are you waiting for?! – > Valentine’s Specials
This is the question we have been getting from almost everyone from the day that we came up with the idea of giftkenya.com. So here is the answer….what is so special about GiftKenya.com is that we treat each order as special. Many people have predefined products. They came up with the idea, how to wrap the gift, and that is it. At GiftKenya.com, we strive to make sure each order is customized to the person. In fact, even if you are not sure how the gift should be, we will be glad to help you. Yes, flower delivery in Kenya may not be something new. But we can make it special. Our local florist has over 10 years of experience as a florist.
We understand that in today’s lives, people are very busy with their schedule. Gone are the days when you could take a stroll in the parks or beach at 4 pm. Almost each of us works until 6pm nowadays. And the stress eventually strains our relationships with friends, relatives, loved ones, and even colleagues. At GiftKenya.com , we hope we can maintain healthy relationships without going to great lengths. Just a few clicks, and your order will be processed. It hardly takes 5 minutes to place an order with us. We will be preparing a 1 minute video soon to show you how it’s done. Our gift delivery in Kenya is definitely going to be the most efficient and cost-effective service. That we can assure you.
We finally have a launch date! Well, not exactly…but close enough. We do know that we will be officially launching before Valentine’s Day, so that you can send your loved ones …well, your love via GiftKenya.com!